- Property ID
- Year of construction
- Area living
- Price Buy
- € 1.550.000,00
Unique and well-furnished country house in absolute top location of Zell am See with unobstructed panoramic lake view!
This exceptional property with beautiful, ingrown garden is situated in an elevated position on the sunny Zeller Sonnberg.
It is still within walking distance to the city center.
The property has a south-east Terrace (lake view), a partly roofed south-west terrace (lake view) and two balconies with view of the lake.
Because of the altitude there is on all terraces and balconies ultimate privacy.
The house has an elevator, sauna, tiled stove, underfloor heating and garage with electric door, roofed driveway and outdoor floor heating.
- Use type
- Sell type
- Category: Enhanced
- Heatingtype: Floor heating
- Carport: Garage
The house is divided as follows:
- Entrance area and garage with glass roof and outdoor underfloor heating
- Storage room for dustbins, recycling, wood briquettes, etc.
- Stairs to the basement, access to the stairwell
- Generous wardrobe
- Access to elevator
- Vestibule with boiler
- Technical room for elevator
- Utility room consisting of SieMatic-laundry with storage for inventories, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and much more. It also includes a washing machine, dryer and freezer (Miele each).
- Access to the partly roofed terrace
- Vestibule with access to the elevator
- Spacious living room with access to the balcony and view to the lake in Zell am See
- High-quality SieMatic kitchen Beaux Arts including fridge, drawer, oven, food-steamer, induction hob, stainless steel chimney and dishwasher (Miele each)
- Library / bedroom with access to a small terrace
- Vestibule with access to the elevator
- Vestibule with access to the outdoor area and KLAFS sauna (not visible)
From here, an exterior staircase leads through the garden to a small lawn with garden shed.
- 2 bathrooms with lavatory equipped with Villeroy & Boch tiles and ceramic as well as Dornbracht fittings.
The first bathroom has a bathtub.
The second bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, shower head and bidet.
- 1st bedroom with access to the balcony and view to the lake in Zell am See
- 2nd bedroom with access to the balcony and view to the lake in Zell am See
- 3rd bedroom
Zell am See is a holiday paradise between glacier of Kitzsteinhorn and the warm water of the lake in Zell am See.
The main mountains are Schmittenhöhe (1965m) and Kitzsteinhorn (3029m).
The diverse area offers numerous different leisure-and recreational activities around the lake.
In Zell am See there are a 132 km ski piste with several cable cars, a 36-hole golf course, three bathing beaches, the Tauern Spa and a beautiful indoor pool with ice rink - just to name a few.
The infrastructure is also very well developed.
Schools and kindergartens, shopping facilities, the train station and a modern hospital can be reached quickly and comfortably.
Year of construction: 1993
- New wood floors
- Downlights in living room and kitchen
- Stucco decorations on the ceilings
- Wall-mounted speaker in the living area
- Electrical awnings on the terraces
- All bedrooms are electric smog-free (relay, which interrupts the electricity there, if no device is turned on)
- New alpine-roof
- Gutter heating
- Lightning arrester
- Garage provides generous storage space for bicycles and skis, sleds, etc.
Living area: approx. 176,00 m²
Zzgl.terrace and balcony area: approx. 57,00 m²
Plot area: approx. 1027,00 m²
Heating: Electric underfloor heating
Parking: a garage and a carport
Furniture: partly furnished after arrangement
Energy identity card: HWB 134,04
Price: € 1.700.000,00
Commission: 3% + 20% of VAT
Contact: Thomas Mascha 0664 11 22 628
We ask you explicit not to get in touch directly with the owner.
All details are without guarantee and are based exclusively on information we receive from our customers. We take no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of such information. Subject to prior sale. All additional costs such as land transfer tax, notary fees and court costs shall be borne by the buyer. For reference, we point out that we operate as dual broker (buyers and sellers). The viewing may take place by agreement with our employees / agents. The brokerage contract with us becomes binding by written agreement or through the utilisation of our services. If the detected object of us have already known, please let us know immediately. Our exposé and documents may never be disclosed to third parties, furthermore may this be used without the express written consent from our side in court.